Monday, January 21, 2013

The Weeks Ahead and the Last Couple Past

Well I had flu from the 7th to around the 16th, which was awesome. I had all the body aches, runny nose and weakness I could handle. Mom gave it to me (she got it from work) and we both had a good go of it. She had it a couple days before I did, naturally, and then it was my turn. We were sick in canon, and the overlap was misery for both of us. Every time we would try and get up the energy would fade quickly. It could have been worse, her boss actually had to go to the hospital for pneumonia, so I would consider us lucky. I basically just sat on the couch, ate, bought a whole bunch of stuff on eBay and took the best naps ever. Sleeping at night was a bit of a burden due to the stuffiness, but Breathe Right helped a ton. I only get sick once every few years or so and it has to be the plague, basically, for me to contract anything. I don't get sick and that is just the way it is. Enough of that.

I have been getting a little busier with work and every time I post something I made on Facebook the response is great. As I mentioned before I have a very important platinum fabrication coming up. I bought all of the metal, at great prices and a lot of it came with bonus diamonds, on eBay and most of it was a certain alloy that I needed, specifically platinum/iridium, which is perfect for hand fabrication. The two bracelets I make are going to be my calling card. The pressure is on to get them done in a timely manner as I want to have time to fill the eventual Valentines Day orders that will come in. I hate that made up holiday by the way but as long as I can profit from it then I guess I'm fine with always being alone.

Other than that, I don't really have much to talk about, but if anything good comes up I'll be sure to let you all know.

Questions or comments?


No comments:

Post a Comment